FOGL has a new hat! The Friends of Green Lake royal blue cotton twill
baseball cap sells for $15 . Profits support FOGL programs. To order yours
email FOGL. One size fits all.
There are also a few remaining t-shirts,
but not all sizes. Email us
for more information if you want a t-shirt. T-shirts are $15 each.
We will make every effort to fulfill your order in person.
All proceeds will be used for operating expenses including, water quality
monitoring equipment, postage, and printing.
FREE BASEBALL CAP OR T-SHIRT
(your choice) with $50 donation.
About the alum treatment
Carp control at Green Lake
Learn about our monitoring program
• Volunteer at shoreline restoration work parties (1st
Sat of each month)
• Coordinate volunteers for a shoreline restoration
• Design posters announcing meetings & work parties
• Measure lake temp & clarity from dock each week, report
• Photograph FOGL events and write a story
• Write about FOGL for blogs, newsletters, etc.
• Help organize monthly meetings: program, speakers,
liaison with Hearthstone
• Outreach to nearby businesses
• Outreach to nearby neighborhoods
• Cap sales & inventory chairman
• Identify grant opportunities, prepare grant applications
• Pro bono legal advice
• Poster paper / printing
• Monitoring equipment
• Water testing equipment
Make a cash donation
Help us purchase operating supplies for:
• Water monitoring
• FOGL Membership in Lake Preservation organizations
• Posters and signs about meetings and initiatives
Send check payable to Friends of Green Lake to: Treasurer, Friends of
Green Lake, PO Box 30544, Seattle, WA 98113-0544
Sign up for e-mail news
Updates about FOGL meetings, urgent issues, and details affecting Green
Sign me up
Friends of Green Lake
FOGL meets at 7:00 PM on the fourth Tuesday of the month:
Board Room, main floor
6720 E. Green Lake Way N
Green Lake Community Council
GLCC meets at 7:00 PM at The Hearthstone Chapel
(address above) on the second Wednesday of odd numbered months.
Green Lake Community